Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A friend of mine posted on her Facebook page “Before you start making a list of goals or resolutions for 2014, take a few minutes and acknowledge all that you’ve accomplished in 2013. Make a list of at least 25 things you accomplished. Coming up with the first five or ten things isn’t usually too difficult. But when you get to 20, this gets a little more challenging. Keep going though! You’ve accomplished a lot in 2013. Give yourself credit for all of your accomplishments, big or small.”  Well this got me thinking, what have I accomplished this year??  So here I am compiling my list of things and in no order other than how they came out of my head LOL
1.       Tried some amazing new fitness styles!!!  Bought some Kangoo Jumps and started running in those….actually started running regularly this year as well!!!!  Where would I be without starting running…..I wouldn’t have met half of the amazing people I did!!!!  Also tried Barre classes
2.       Spent my first official year as a fully certified Pilates Instructor!!!!
3.       Met Nicholas Sparks, only briefly but it still counts!!!
4.       Went to the New Kids on the Block/Boys II Men concert (not an accomplishment but still cool!!!)
5.       Stood up for what I believed in and left a job that was not making me happy and I still stand behind that decision!!!
6.       Met Danny J and Bex – how many of you know what that means?? LOL
7.       Ran 1 race a month from July-December
8.       Donated my hair to Locks of Love
9.       Ran my first obstacle race
10.   I was selected as the Weight Loss Guru for Girls Gone Sporty!!!
11.   Found the strength to get my health and fitness back on track after losing all motivation in the Spring (see it happens to the best of us!!!!)
12.   Created Mommy Bootcamp, to give moms a workout they can bring their kids to!
13.   I was part of the Sweat Pink Ambassadors Healthy Moms Spotlight
14.   I was quoted or guest wrote for multiple fitness blogs
15.   I took Stand Up Paddle board lessons
16.   Was selected as a Brand Ambassador for some AMAZING companies!!!
17.   Starting working for 2 AMAZING companies, doing what I love everyday!!!
18.   Got to meet some amazing people!!
19.   Moved my family from Manhattan to New Jersey, in the process meeting more amazing people!!
20.   Learned to LOVE myself and appreciate all the hard work I do everyday

Reflecting on this past year has me super excited for what’s to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment