It’s mid December…..still need some gift ideas for that health nut or fitness freak?? Here is a list of my FAVORITE things to give this holiday season!!
- The Running Buddy – wwwherunningbuddy.com The Running Buddy is perfect for holding your keys, phone, money and whatever else you need while running or just running errands. Keeps your hands free with the “fanny pack” feel. ** Bonus get 15% off and FREE shipping by using code A23**
- Cozy Orange Yogawear – www.cozyorange.com For the yogi on your list, this line is eco friendly and extremely stylish…from studio to street.
- Swirlgear – www.swirlgear.com Womens running apparel, designed by women especially for women, flattering fits, and great colors….my go to for running apparel!!!
- Hylete – www.hylete.com For the hard core gym goer/crossfitter in your life!!!! Amazing fabrics that withstand a beating!!! **Bonus get 20% with code TRTC06CC5**
- Enegybits – www.energybits.com Natural energy from algae (I know it sounds odd but totally works!) No added chemicals and comes in tablet form you just swallow with water. Algae is good for energy and immunity, so jump on these during cold and flu season!! ** Bonus get 25% off with code JerseyDoll**
- Island Boost – www.islandboost.com Perfect for the endurance athlete on your list!!!! This fuel gives you the energy to keep going without the awful effects on your stomach and no crash effect!!!!
- Ripped Cream – www.rippedcream.com For the coffee lover on your list!!! Coffee creamer with protein in 2 yummy flavors, chocolate and vanilla!!!!
- Lole – www.lolewomen.com Live Out Loud Everyday in this amazing workout wear line
- Fitmark Bags – www.fitmarkbags.com Fashionable and functional gym bags and lunch totes.
- 100 Hours of Kettlebells – www.strongfigure.com Exactly what the title says…Strong Figure brings you the 100 Hours of Kettlebells ebook….100 awesome hours worth of kettlebell exercises!!!
Disclaimer: These items are listed in no particular, only the order they popped in my head, and none of these companies paid me to put them on this list….they are all just things I love!!!